Everyone knows that professional conference goers like myself attend events not to listen to presentations, not to network but to collect schwag. Over the past couple of years I’ve done fairly well collecting tech t-shirts and I decided to create a weekly series critiquing tech companies t-shirt offerings in the expectation that a company with a great t-shirt is a prime candidate to have a great product also. Click here to see the series.
If you’d like your t-shirt reviewed, flick me an email to arrange things. The judges decision is, of course, final and very little correspondence will be entered into (perhaps).
CentralDesktop is a cool collaboration offering. I first ran into them a couple of years ago at the Office 2.0 conference and since then we’ve met up regularly and chatted about collaboration and organization.
- The logo on the front is way cool (try and decipher it, answer below)
- 100% Cotton, saving the world from body odor and lurex
- Good quality fabric and stitching detail
- Maybe it’s just me but I’m kind of over black t shirts
- Manufactured in El Salvador, which (in my mind at least) cheapen the product