I’m looking for something that combines the CloudCamp logo with both the theme of cloud computing and the fact that these events are firmly tailored for Australasian audiences.
In what some might call an act of laziness but what I’d call an act of crowd-sourcing, I’m reaching out to design savvy people out there to come up with a cool design.
The winning design will gain huge fame but limited fortune – the stellar prizepack will include:
- The ability to have the designers name printed on each shirt created
- A limited edition copy of the t shirt (first off the press no less!)
- The adoration and adulation of the cloud computing community
- A gilt edged invite to all regional CloudCamp events for 2010
- Some other prizes as the come to hand
- My undying love and respect (maybe)
So there you go – get to work and see what you come up with. I have a high res logo – email me (email@example.com) with any questions – winning entry will be shown here in a few weeks!