I’ve been a fan of Om Malik‘s boutique analyst site, GigaOM Pro, pretty much from the outset, and happily renew my subscription each year. The site covers a wide range of industry topics, and those Quarterly Wrap-ups are worth the fee all by themselves.
So next week (from 29 January) I’m going to be gathering and commenting upon links from around the web, writing a daily ‘Today in Infrastructure,’ and finishing off with a Weekly Update. If you’re not (yet!) a subscriber, why not sign up for a free seven day trial and join me for the start of my little adventure?
If there’s something you think I should be covering, do let me know.
- Free GigaOM Pro Webinar: The Scalable Cloud (gigaom.com)
- GigaOm raises $2.5M, claims 10,000 Pro subscribers (venturebeat.com)
- The Cloud has a place, even inside heavily regulated industries (cloudofdata.com)
- Talking Scalable Clouds with GigaOM Pro and Limelight Networks (cloudofdata.com)
- GigaOM Structure 2011 (datacenterknowledge.com)
- Join GigaOM at Big Data on March 23 in New York City (gigaom.com)
(Cross-posted @ The Cloud of Data)