Everyone knows that professional conference goers like myself attend events not to listen to presentations, not to network but to collect schwag. Over the past couple of years I’ve done fairly well collecting tech t-shirts and I decided to create a weekly series critiquing tech companies t-shirt offerings in the expectation that a company with a great t-shirt is a prime candidate to have a great product also. Click here to see the series.
If you’d like your t-shirt reviewed, flick me an email to arrange things. The judges decision is, of course, final and very little correspondence will be entered into (perhaps).
I have three favorite conferences – along with my hometown hero event, Webstock, it’s no coincidence that the other two in the triumvirate are arranged by the same person.
Mild mannered conference guru, Eric Norlin put on two of the coolest events on the calendar. This year was my first time attending defrag, and I’m super pleased I was there.
- I really needed a new sweatshirt!
- The ribbed fabric is a high quality look
- The defrag logo gives one instant cred (at least among a certain group of people)
- 65% polyester – synthetic fibers are the devil, at least we should be happy about the remaining 35% I guess
- Made in Vietnam – I’m not sure of the labor standards the workers who made this item are used to