Everyone knows that professional conference goers like myself attend events not to listen to presentations, not to network but to collect schwag. Over the past couple of years I’ve done fairly well collecting tech t-shirts and I decided to create a weekly series critiquing tech companies t-shirt offerings in the expectation that a company with a great t-shirt is a prime candidate to have a great product also. Click here to see the series.
If you’d like your t-shirt reviewed, flick me an email to arrange things. The judges decision is, of course, final and very little correspondence will be entered into (perhaps).
Ahhh the lovely Mindtouch (disclosure – Krish and I are writing a whitepaper for Mindtouch, not at all a conflict of interest but transparency is key I guess…) – I reviewed my first Mindtouch shirt a few weeks ago here – this one continues the black, logo-on-front theme but adds a new print on the back. Mindtouch honcho Aaron Fulkerson has taken to wearing suits in his profile photo shoots (and, it must be said, bad suits as well – bad in the eighties, brown with a wide tie sense) showing little commitment to the T Shirt movement – ah well….
- Aaron Fulkerson – dress sense notwithstanding he’s a legend
- The Mindtouch logo is actually pretty cool
- Black, while not my color of choice, is a pretty safe bet
- Che Guevara with rabbit teeth? A rabbit with a Che hat? Either way it does not compute
- Made in Haiti – I know I have a weekly rant about third world manufacturing but still….