Startup-CEO-turned-VC Mark Suster is no stranger to our readers: his series on Entrepreneurship, Startups, the VC Business, and sometimes Twitter is a most popular read @ CloudAve. And Jason Calacanis needs no introduction, either.. he is well.. @Jason.
Today at 1pm PST they will talk on live video, courtesy of This Week in Startups. Watch the streaming video here:
Update: The broadcast is over, but here’s the archived video:
And the main topics summarized by Mark on his blog:
– Should you raise money at a high price and then just spend it slowly?
– Is the VC model broken?
– Why did the VC investment pace slow down so much?
– Was Fred Wilson right that a VC owning a small stake is OK? (short
answer: in most cases a small stake is a problem. Long answer in the
– Is it right to have in-stream advertising on Twitter?
– Is it a problem for a CEO to be alone with an employee in the company (Jason says “no,” I’ve never worried about it)
– And tons of great discussions including 2 companies pitches and a discussion of the week’s news.