Everyone knows that professional conference goers like myself attend events not to listen to presentations, not to network but to collect schwag. Over the past couple of years I’ve done fairly well collecting tech t-shirts and I decided to create a weekly series critiquing tech companies t-shirt offerings in the expectation that a company with a great t-shirt is a prime candidate to have a great product also. Click herehere to see the series.
If you’d like your t-shirt reviewed, flick me an email to arrange things. The judges decision is, of course, final and very little correspondence will be entered into (perhaps).
Membership has its privileges and for me this meant being sent one of the first run of the new look Zendesk t-shirts (and yup – my kids got one each). Interestingly enough this run, while still made by GMTee, has moved to a much more subdued Khaki than the previous super-bright lime color.
- It may not be tantric, but having a Buddha on your chest is the next best thing
- Heavy weight, high quality cotton
- The cool labeling (including a screeprinted care label – wow)
- The Zendesk meetups are legendary!
- Probably not the think to be worn in Iran (or some mid-Western US states for that matter)
- Made in Honduras – what ever happened to first world manufacture?