Everyone knows that professional conference goers like myself attend events not to listen to presentations, not to network but to collect schwag. Over the past couple of years I’ve done fairly well collecting tech t-shirts and I decided to create a weekly series critiquing tech companies t-shirt offerings in the expectation that a company with a great t-shirt is a prime candidate to have a great product also. Click here to see the series.
If you’d like your t-shirt reviewed, flick me an email to arrange things. The judges decision is, of course, final and very little correspondence will be entered into (perhaps)..
I was meant to go running with one of the guys from Financial Content during the Web 2.0 expo this year. Sore legs precluded that from happening but instead I went to their launch party and scored one of their t-shirts. This white crew neck is from a reputable brand (Fruit of the Loom) but alas continues the trend of being manufactured ina low-cost economy.
- The Financial Content guy was really friendly
- It’s great for the end of the week when clean laundry is scarce
- No logo on the back – at least it’s half subtle
- Meh – it’s just a shirt
- Financial content? I mean the name’s not exactly sexy is it?
- Made in Honduras – what ever happened to first world manufacture?