Everyone knows that professional conference goers like myself attend events not to listen to presentations, not to network but to collect schwag. Over the past couple of years I’ve done fairly well collecting tech t-shirts and I decided to create a weekly series critiquing tech companies t-shirt offerings in the expectation that a company with a great t-shirt is a prime candidate to have a great product also. Click here to see the series.
If you’d like your t-shirt reviewed, flick me an email to arrange things. The judges decision is, of course, final and very little correspondence will be entered into (perhaps).
- Good quality natural cotton fabric
- Nice stitching detail on top of shoulers
- Nice use of logos, not too pushy
- Made in El Salvador, so questionable labor and environmental standards
- The flip side of the color is that it shows marks easily