Everyone knows that professional conference goers like myself attend events not to listen to presentations, not to network but to collect schwag. Over the past couple of years I’ve done fairly well collecting tech t-shirts and I decided to create a weekly series critiquing tech companies t-shirt offerings in the expectation that a company with a great t-shirt is a prime candidate to have a great product also. Click here to see the series.
If you’d like your t-shirt reviewed, flick me an email to arrange things. The judges decision is, of course, final and very little correspondence will be entered into (perhaps).
My first ever tech t shirt. Back in the heady days of early 2008 it was sent by my good friends at Zendesk. Resplendent in heavy weight lime green fabric with exquisitely printed logos and care labels, the Zendesk crew neck comes from the home of uber-t’s GMTee in Hong Kong
- Fabric quality is exceptional
- Screenprinted care label is a lovely detail
- A buddha on your chest is SO calming
- Lovely top stitching on the collar and shoulders
- Made in China, so questionable labor and environmental standards
- The color is a little *ahem* bright