This listing on eBay is hilarious, almost makes me wonder if it’s a true listing or carefully planted advertising for Google Apps (and SaaS in general). But the seller appears to be real, has been on eBay for ten years… Here we go, get Microsoft Office w. Outlook for $75, because:
It’s brand new and never been opened. My boss bought it right before I moved the whole company over to Google Apps.
We never looked back, but here’s your opportunity to live it up, 90’s style, with this great, retro piece of Microsoft 2007 software.
Unique features include:
- Lengthy key you have to register with a company!
- Real, plastic disks known as “CD’s”.
- Huge files saved ON YOUR COMPUTER!
- The thrill of wondering if you’ve backed up your data recently after your on-site hard drive dies.
- Appeased paranoia that your contacts will never be extracted by an international organization bent on stealing your identity and submitting LOL cats to all your business contacts.
Throw off the Web2.0 zeitgeist, and know that your entire business can fit in a single plastic box that can easily be left under a train seat.
As a bonus, your software will be Platform Dependent, meaning it will only run on “Windows” (not included).
I’m on vacation, so I can mail day-of-sale for all orders before 4MST.
Hat tip: Scott McMullan.