Webinar: Node.js Development Workflow in WebStorm
- Open an existing project & getting WebStorm configured for running, testing and related working tasks.
- A quick tour of other IDE features that help with daily work. Some in pretty huge ways.
- Checking out Mocha, how it works and what it gives WebStorm the power to do. Then we’ll write a few tests & implement that code too.
All this will include Q & A throughout and at the end of the webinar. Be sure to register soon!
WebStorm Tutorials: Learning Shortcuts, Customizing Layout and Others
These WebStorm Tutorials have been put together by John Lindquist @johnlindquist for JetBrains. There solid, quick snippets of useful WebStorm usage. Two that I’ve found really useful I’ve included here:
- Docker Fundamentals (a course by yours truly)
- Riak Fundamentals (my other course)
- Introduction to Node.js (by Paul O’fallon @paulofallon)
- Full Stack Node.js (by Geoffrey Grosenbach @topfunky)
- Web Development with ExpressJS (by Hadi Hariri @hhariri)
(Cross-posted @ Composite Code)