Voting for presentations at the Vancouver OpenStack Summit is now open. Please help us by voting on the sessions submitted by EMC Federation speakers along with any other sessions that cover topics that might interest you. Please vote at your earliest convenience since each vote helps!
OpenStack community members are voting on presentations to be presented at the OpenStack Summit, May 18-22, in Vancouver, Canada. Hundreds of high-quality submissions were received, and your votes can help determine which ones to include in the schedule.
PDF containing all of the submissions by the EMC Federation:
Here is a list you can click through to vote.
- Cinder: Efforts in Cinder to provide quality as well as compatibility
- Storage Use-Cases in OpenStack
- Highly Available OpenStack: From Theory to Reality
- State of the Stack v4
- Highly scalable distributed block storage with ScaleIO
- Software-defined Storage: the future of OpenStack storage systems
- Panel: Product Management Strategies for OpenStack
- Have your Cake and Eat it too! Monitoring OpenStack in Layers
- Things you need to know before you containerize your OpenStack deployment
- State of OpenStack Product Management
- Ask the Experts: Are Containers a Threat to OpenStack?
- What Your Customers Don’t Know About OpenStack Might Hurt You
- OpenStack Data Storage Deep Dive
- OpenStack Operations
- Architecting OpenStack Monitoring for Next-Generation Functionality
- Helios Burn: A REST API Fault Injection Platform
- Modernizing Your Applications
- How to build a case for a ITaaS Business Case
- Using Cinder with EMC Block Storage Systems: Reference Architecture
- Building Scalable Networks for Fun and Profit
- What’s Next in OpenStack: A Glimpse at the Roadmap
- Meet the Ambassadors
- OpenStack for VMware Administrators
- Leveraging Your Existing DC Investments
- Leveraging Congress for Policy Management
- DefCore and Me
- DefCore 2015
- Community OpenStack Training Wants to Come a User Group Near You!
- Leveraging vSphere Virtual Distributed Switches and NSX vSphere for Neutron
- Guided Lab for Learning All Aspects of OpenStack
- 404 Error: Unicorn Stack Not Found
- Openstack Networking Introduction Hands on Lab
- Openstack Networking Advanced Hands on Lab
- Congress HOL
- Practical Lessons from real world Multi-Hypervisor deployments
- How to run and upkeep a 3rd party Openstack community CI
- Governing (Murano) Application Deployment with (Congress) Policy
- Helping Telcos go Green and save OpEx via Policy
- Panel: Defining Policy Frameworks for Openstack
- Panel: Neutron Considerations in Production environments
- Container Networking models with OpenStack Neutron
- Neutron – Past, Present & Future of Cloud Networking
- OpenStack A La VMware: Made to Order
- Demystifying NSX: A Technology Deep Dive on Neutron with NSX
- Open Virtual Network (OVN) Native Virtual Networking for Open vSwitch
- Implementing zero-trust micro-segmentation architecture with Neutron
- Diving Deeper into Nova and VMware ESXi
- OpenStack VMware Enabling the Evolution of Enterprise Applications at Adobe
- Extending OpenStack Congress to the PaaS layer for Next-Gen App Policy Controls
- Cloud Foundry on OpenStack Hands-on: It’s what on the Stack that matters!
Thank you so much for taking the time to vote on these sessions!
(Cross-posted @ Cloudscaling)